Sunday, February 22, 2015

We're Expecting!!!!!!!!!!!


Hehe...  I'm so mean... 
Raise your hands if you got a little too excited when you read the title of this post? 
(I see you, Mom) 
No, friends, we aren't literally expecting. *knocks on wood* 
However, we have some pretttttty exciting news! Josh and I have officially decided to adopt a third fur baby!! Our breeder finally sent us some updated photo's on our new buddy, and I couldn't WAIT to share them with the world. Literally, everyone has had to take a moment to look at them with me. Sorry I'm not sorry :)

Meet Sir Duke Treadway...



 I'm sorry, if you don't think that's the cutest little bundle of chunk, then you just need to exit off this blog and never return. If you don't like puppies, you must lead a really sad life. Just sayin' because ... LOOK. AT. THAT. FACE! 
We pick him up at the end of March and are all too excited, literally, and counting down the days..the minutes...the seconds... 'til he's in our loving arms. Is it a tad crazy to throw him a "Welcome Home" party? Hm... that's an idea...to be considered! (making a note in my Erin Condren as we speak) We bought the new dog food that is special for his English Bulldog tummy, his collar, his dog bowls, fun toys and special soaps for his delicate skin. We've been to Pet Smart at least 30 times this week alone (not kidding), and have read every article on EBD's that we can find. Josh has even decided that he wants to make 'ol Duke a customized dog bed out of pallets and reclaimed wood! 

*perfect segue into my next exciting topic*

A dream of mine has always been to start my very own boutique, sell everything monogram-able and all things pinky & girly. Well everyone, it is sort of coming true! 
I'm not sure if you have noticed my new tab at the top of the blog labeled "Treasures & Trinkets" but if not, go do so right now (pretty please). 


 You will read all about our new, and still under construction, Etsy shop. 
Josh is going to feature his handy reclaimed/ pallet wood furniture and I am going to start my hobby of monogramming everything! 
Coming to online shelves a click away, and close to you, very soon!

Thank you for your continued support in reading my posts here on Pretty Big Things! Seems like everything happening right now is no small thing, but I suppose that's the point, right?! These small, joyous moments are new chapters in my life that I am absolutely thrilled to share with you, in a big way. I can't express how blessed I am and how lucky I feel for that. 

Life is truly amazing, if you let it be! Go after your dreams, don't stop 'til they're a reality! Work hard. Play hard. Give God the glory :) 

'til next time, y'all! 
With love,


1 comment: